Monday, September 15, 2008

Blogs Blogs Blogs


Everyone is blogging! It is the thing to do and it is quite therapeutic (I think, let me ask my counselor LOL). No seriouly blogging is something that is enjoyable and allows others to connect with what your church, your ministry or your family is up to. I subscribe to several different blogs that are out there. I read some of them every morning and some once a week. It gives me some perspective on what is transpiring with others.

I recently launched a brand new website that I would like you all to check out and give me some feedback on. On the website there is a link to my brand new blog. Please check that also and leave me some comments on what you think.

The website is www.darinsargent.com and the blog can be accessed through that site or you can go straight to blog.darinsargent.com

Give me some feedback and if you have a blog you want me to check out, let me know.
God bless
DS

1 comment:

Jana Allard said...

Checked out your website and thought it was quite nice. Enjoy your blog, too.