Sunday, February 8, 2009

This is the day

Today begins a brand new day for the rest of your life. The potential and power for you to achieve your greatest dream is totally wrapped up in this day. It is all a matter of how you look at this day that God has given to you. You can approach it in one of two ways - with fear or with faith!

Fear will lock you down and keep you sequestered in your past but faith steps beyond the barriers of yesterdays mistakes and into the promise of all God has in store. Others chose to see a giant in the story nestled within Israel's early history but David saw Goliath as an enemy that God could equip him to overcome.

Everything depends on how you look at it. You can choose to see the odds as something you cannot overcome or you can choose to see the size of your God that promises to be on your side.

I choose to believe that this is the day that the Lord has made - I will rejoice and be glad in it! My attitude determines my direction - I am going after it!

Enjoy your day.

ds

check out my other blog @ http://blog.darinsargent.com

No comments: