Friday, February 8, 2008

Getting Closer!


Clergy Comedy is becoming quite a ride. Kelly V and myself recently met in Los Angeles with our editing team to put the finishing touches on the project. It is causing some stir which is exciting. We are receiving a lot of hits on our website, blogs and emails in anticipation of when this project will be released. To order your copy go to www.clergycomedy.com

With all that said I have been asking God that He would use this approach to His glory. Something like this is different than anything else I have ever been a part of and I want to make sure that we are doing the right thing. I guess sometimes you just walk through doors that open and pray that God will give you the courage to make the right decisions. I know we are living in a world that is hurting, a world that needs some thing to lift them up above the pain of life. Maybe this will be an inroad into lives like that, an opportunity to share the gospel with people that may not darken the doors of a church right away.

I would ask each of you that read this blog today that you would pray for Kelly and myself. Pray that God would lead us and give us the direction for this endeavor. There is a fear within me that this will not be perceived in the right light, that some will think it is stupid or uncalled for. I guess that we will do our best to follow God and submit ourselves to the right authorities in our life for counsel and guidance.

Thanks to each of you for your excitement, encourageing words and emails. I promise that you will enjoy what you see - PRETTY FUNNY STUFF!!

THUMB UP!!

DS

2 comments:

iluv2prshim said...

Go for It! Can't wait to have a good laugh. Laughter doeth good like a medicine. I really do think it is great what you are doing by putting this on dvd.

Judy said...

You can't please everyone. So like the person before me - GO FOR IT!! I've already ordered my DVD even though I think you would have given your favorite mother in law one. But I couldn't wait till I see you again, so had to get it ordered that first day.

May God bless you and may people's hearts be enlighten through this ministry.