Sunday, October 28, 2007

Anticipation!!

It is Sunday morning! I always wake up early anticipating what is going to happen today. I know God doesn't just work on Sunday's, but for a pastor Sunday is a day of expectation. I know God works everyday of the week but I really look forward to when the doors of the church start swinging open and people from all walks of life start pouring in. The needs, the desire, the hearts yearning for a change, make my faith reach up to heaven believing that there is a God that is touched with the feelings of our infirmities. Since I was kid Sunday has always been a special day.

I hope you wake up today with more than sleep in your eyes. I hope you wake up today with a faith filled anticipation - THIS IS THE DAY THAT THE LORD HAS MADE!! Let's see what can happen.

May all your days be SUNDAYS!
DS

2 comments:

jeremyfoster.org said...

Glad to hear you guys are ok and everything turned out fine. I know it's been crazy for you.

Love ya'll

Jeremy Foster

Pastor Darin Sargent said...
This comment has been removed by the author.