Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday Morning Thoughts

I am sitting in my office on this Sunday morning so desperate for God to rattle the cages so to speak. I once heard a statement - I'm hungry for an outpour and I am desperate for a downpour! That is my feelings this morning. God has done so many remarkable things for his people here at The Point. It is amazing to see His hand at work in the lives of families and individuals. Yet there is something in me that is not quite satisfied.

I want everything that God has in store for us as His people. The power, the anointing, the glory of His presence are things that I am so hungry and desperate for. Show us your glory Lord is my prayer on this Sunday morning. Rain down on us and shower us with what you have for us and most of all CHANGE US GOD!!

Just some thoughts

Pastor Sargent

No comments: